All joking aside, we are really excited to share the love this Valentine’s Day by starting with a FULL CONFERENCE TICKET GIVEAWAY.
#EFC2019 has hit a record number of ticket sales…RECORD NUMBER!! We are in our 4th year, and every year you all make it a smashing success. We have so many great things in store for #EFC2019 and are literally setting the stage to make it the best year yet.
As a way to share our love, we are giving away 2 FULL CONFERENCE TICKETS (valued at $450 each) on our @everythingfoodconference Instagram page starting today.
How to Enter:
- Visit our Instagram page.
- Follow our page.
- Find the post as pictured above.
- Tag a friend in the comments. One tag per comment. More tags = more entries for you.
Two winners will be selected Monday, February 18th at 5:00 p.m. MST.
Another way that we would like to show our love to our community is by showcasing you on our social media channels or through our newsletter. Tell us about any milestone, big accomplishment, or business success you have had: new cookbooks, awards, etc. Let us help celebrate you. If you’d like to participate, please e-mail me at [email protected]
We have added so many more speakers to #EFC2019 and mentors to Foodie Bootcamp. Check out our amazing lineup here. Let’s continue sharing the love by highlighting a few:
- Beloved author of three New York Times best-selling cookbooks–Against All Grain, Meals Made Simple, and Celebrations–and the voice behind one of the most popular grain-free blogs on the Internet, againstallgrain.com.
- Recently released her 4th cookbook Eat What You Love.
- Founder of The Adventure Bite and the Food Blogger Entrepreneurs community
- Helps food bloggers learn how to bulk shoot gorgeous recipe content, streamline their workflows and make more money via direct sales to brands and readers
- Co-creator of the Saveur Award winning food blog, Nom Nom Paleo.
- Together with her husband, Henry Fong, produced a Webby award winning cooking app, authored two New York Times bestselling cookbooks, and have been nominated for a James Beard Award.
- Dubbed “the Martha Stewart of Paleo” by The New York Times and CBS News
- Owner of Simple Pin Media, a Pinterest management company.
- Don’t miss a chance to work with her as well as all the other amazing Foodie Bootcamp mentors.
- Purchase your ticket here.
At #EFC2019, we are welcoming Tim Ballard from Operation Underground Railroad (OUR), the non-profit organization that works tirelessly to spread love and hope to victims of sex trafficking. Tim is a real life superhero. In such a short time, he has done so much for this cause – truly nothing short of a miracle. Let him inspire you. Let him show you how much good you can really do. Let him help us shine a spotlight on this topic and show everyone how they can help. Our community is powerful. Together we can help. Visit their booth at the show to get more information.
Last, but definitely not least, time and time again, we say how we can’t do EFC without our volunteers, and time and time again, we ALWAYS mean it. We love our volunteers. Thank you to everyone that has signed up. There are a few volunteer slots remaining. Sign up here! Receive 50% off your full conference ticket with 6 hours of service, or work 10 hours to receive your ticket for FREE!
Happy Valentine’s Day. We hope you are celebrating with great food and amazing people. We look forward to sharing the love through #EFC2019.
Not registered yet? What are you waiting for? Grab your ticket HERE.