At Everything Food, our mission is all about YOU! Your positive experience is what makes it all worthwhile for us to put our heart and soul into planning a new conference each year. Our goal is to help you make powerful connections, learn about the most in-depth or cutting-edge resources for your blog, and of course, have the TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
We take your input and feedback very seriously, and are working to curate #EFC2018 based on what you loved, missed, or needed more of in 2017.
Here’s a preview of what you can look forward to next year:
- AMAZING and CONVENIENT Conference Facility: Seriously, have you checked this place out yet? The beautiful Davis Conference Center boasts tons of space on a SINGLE, WALKABLE level, so all classes and expo space will be clearly accessible and easy to navigate.
The conference center is attached directly to the Hilton Garden Inn, with special rates for conference attendees. With a pool, fitness center, lounge, comfortable rooms (with a fridge—we checked!), and STARBUCKS on site, we hope many of you will be able to stay within feet of the conference area.
- CLASSES: We’re zeroing in on the content you want the most, including an all new VIDEO track (suggested classes streamlined to one major topic), along with the lifestyle panels and keynotes you love. We can’t wait to share a sneak-peak of truly excellent speaker lineup soon!
- MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: We realize that one of the things our attendees look forward to most is catching up with old friends and meeting new ones! As much as we like to pack your days full, you told us that more casual networking and downtime were super important in helping you maximize the knowledge you’re gaining and decompress with friends.
- VENDORS: As always, we expect top national vendors to be front and center in our expo, and are welcoming new sponsors every day. We’ve made an effort to provide more time for you to make valuable connections at the expo, as well as the chance to purchase speed-networking tickets for one-on-one time with vendors.
- FOOD: We’re excited to be working on new partnerships to truly showcase the flourishing food culture in the Salt Lake City area, as well as bring a renewed focus on unique dietary preferences. Be on the lookout for menu options on our website as they become available!
DON’T FORGET! Tickets go on sale September 20th! Be sure to mark this day on your calendar and get ready for Everything Food 2018!