#EFC2019 Schedule is LIVE!!
Our full schedule features a killer line up of speakers carefully selected with YOU in mind! You asked for MORE skill-building, MORE self-care, MORE motivation, and we know these experts will deliver.
Whether you are just beginning or already wildly successful in your food blogging career, our schedule (which will only continue to grow in value) is focused on helping YOU discover your own unique ‘next step’.
Per your request, we’ve created some new opportunities for #EFC2019 including more pre-conference workshops, Dinners-Around-Town, mini classes with repeat sessions, and SO much more! We cannot wait for you to join us!
Speaking of our pre-conference workshops and experiences, we’re excited to share them with you! SAVE THE DATE!!*** Pre-Conference Workshops & Speed Networking Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, January 15, 2019, at 10:00 AM MST.***
Now is the time to peruse the schedule and make the all-important decision of which pre-conference opportunities to attend. They have very limited availability and sell out quickly! Choices! Choices! Choices!
- The Foodie Bootcamp is coming to EFC 2019! You will not want to miss this 2-day intensive workshop hosted by Brooke Lark and Lindsay Cotter held on Tuesday, April 30th and Wednesday, May 1st. In addition, we are offering The Foodie Bootcamp Headshot Experience and The Foodie Bootcamp Brand Video Experience.
- If you want Pat Flynn to map out your business plan for the next 5 years, you will not want to miss his workshop on Wednesday, May 1st. View details HERE.
- Interested in accelerating your business growth using Facebook and Instagram? There is no one better to host a workshop than ‘The Queen of Facebook’ expert Mari Smith. View details HERE.
- Not only will you enjoy a hands-on video workshop with Show Me The Yummy BUT you’ll also receive a Lifetime membership to the SMTY Digital Video Workshop ($699 value). View details HERE.
- If you ever felt like growing a YouTube channel is tough, allow YouTube strategist, Tim Schmoyer, to make it easier by attending his workshop. View details HERE.
- Artificial Light Workshop, anyone? The incredible Joanie Simon has you covered and will also include her Flash for Food Photography online course. View details HERE.
- Want more Joanie? Us too! She’ll share how to create your own food photography business is this amazing workshop. View details HERE.
- Last BUT certainly not least… the very talented Sally Ekus will host a laughter-curious workshop on re-imagining your voice. View details HERE.
Please note: You MUST already be registered as a Full Conference or Business Conference Ticket holder in order to purchase and attend these workshops and experiences. Not registered yet? What are you waiting for? Grab your ticket HERE.