Coronavirus and EFC
We will also continue to work with the City of Layton and the Davis Conference Center on the development of precautionary measures to further reduce health risks during the event. As always, hand washing and sanitizer will be available at the venue and we ask that attendees please stay home if you are sick.
As the conference nears, we are working to welcome attendees and sponsors alike to another awesome Everything Food Conference!
As you plan your travel, we encourage you to follow a few tips for a healthy trip and an awesome experience including:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly
- Pack hand sanitizer
- Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Be sure to cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Consider replacing business handshakes with a “fist bump”
- Stay home or in your hotel room if you feel sick or are coughing or sneezing
As EFC occurs at the end of April, we will miss the peak flu season and have every confidence it will be a healthy foodie event! We can’t wait to see each of you and are getting ready for the BEST year yet!
Kami and the EFC team